Dermalogica’s Age Smart Overnight Repair Serum is a great way to fix signs of ageing overnight. This product uses the skins natural recovery process to minimize lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. Not only does the product restore the skin’s youthful firmness and elasticity, but also it will help prolong further ageing.
Receive a Power Rich sample with any Dermalogica purchase from Haven over $60. Test the product at home and notice the impressive results yourself.
Chat with one of our Dermalogica educated skin therapists during a complimentary skin analysis or consultation. 920-339-1111
Are you familiar with the Haven Rewards Program?
If not you should be! This rewards program is full of perks to reward each one of our appreciated guests by the everyday activities they do at Haven.
How it works:
- On your first visit to Haven you are automatically enrolled once we have your pertinent account information.
- Your points accumulate for a variety of activities and print on the bottom of each receipt so you never have to keep track.
- Points can be redeemed once you earn 6,000 and are good towards services or products. Once you reach 6,000 once in the year you can redeem at any time.
- Points expire October 31 of each year and automatically begin accumulating for the new year November 1.
Activity Reward Points:
400 points equals $1.00 Minimum Redemption: 6,000 points
||5 points per dollar
|Retail Products Purchased
||5 points per dollar
|Gift Card Purchase
||5 points per dollar
||10 points per dollar
|Pre-book your next service before you leave
|Pre-book next service on your 1st visit
|Bonus points for retail purchase over $100
|Bonus points for services over $100
Visit or call Haven today to find out how many points you have! Book an appointment to earn even more points.
Birthdays are one of our favorite celebrations at Haven. Today we are celebrating Lisa’s birthday at Haven!
Whether its your birthday or someone else’s, Haven can help to make it a special day.
A gift certificate from Haven is an easy yet thoughtful present to give your friend, loved one, or co-worker so he or she can get exactly what they like. Gift certificates come in any denomination and can be used towards products and services.
Haven also has a variety of packages to pamper the birthday beauty. The Girls Night Out Package is great for a group of friends out for a party. We will reserve our private room for the party and any style of food can be catered in. Haven will book spa services according to each person’s individual needs.
If you are looking to treat your birthday friend — or yourself! — the All Day Rejuvenation or the Pure Luxury Half Day may be the perfect package. These packages include multiple spa services, pedicures or manicures, blow dry/style, make up application, and spa lunch.
Birthdays are so much fun because it is a day dedicated to the birthday guy or gal, if it is your day take the liberty to make it be all about you! Schedule a relaxing spa service or a fun salon service for yourself and love the personalized treatment you receive. And why not bring a friend!
Want more birthday ideas? Talk to one of our Guest Service Representatives and let them help you plan a day of birthday bliss. Stop by at 1700 Sand Acres Dr. De Pere, WI 54115, call 920-339-1111, or visit www.havensalonspa.com
Just in time for the weekend, Jane Iredale has a demonstration video showing how to take your makeup from day time fun to night time glam.
Watch this video and learn how to transform your makeup to be ready for a night out!
Check out this link from VI Peel and the effects sugar has on your skin.
Call Haven at 920-339-1111 to schedule your VI Peel or get more information online.
Haven Salon and Spa is a leader in first class salon and spa services. Haven is also dedicated to providing a holistic approach to beauty and relaxation. We believe that looking great stems from feeling empowered and confident on the inside.
Along with Haven’s stylists and therapists who provide updated trends, relaxation, and comfort, Haven encompasses the personal and group training services of the Fitness Firm.
“Be healthy, be happy,” says Matthew Kimmeth, Owner of the Fitness Firm. If you take the steps to prioritize your health and wellness your happiness will be a reflection.
Matthew explains that one of the biggest challenges to staying active and eating well is commitment. Here are Matthew’s three tips to stay committed to health and wellness:
1) Schedule your fitness. Make the time for you. Prioritize health and happiness. Do it, do it, do it!
2) Be honest with yourself. Make time for a workout, but know your limits. Realistic goals that are accomplished provide a sense of fulfillment.
3) Make it social — involve the people in your life with your wellness. Take a class, bike, run, or walk with others. When you go out encourage each other to make healthy choices and share!
To get more information or join a class visit the Fitness Firm’s website
or the Fitness Firm’s studio, which is located inside Haven Salon and Spa at 1700 Sand Acres Drive
Tis the season for humidity and frizz. Aveda’s new product, be curly style prep, is just the thing your hair needs to fight the unruly summer climate.
Coming soon to Haven…
ALL-DAY FRIZZ CONTROL
Now there’s a powerful new way to tame the frizz that comes with curly hair – be curly™ style-prep.™ It moisturizes and seals the cuticle to fight frizz. It also makes styling curls easier and helps maintain them longer – while leaving hair soft, not crunchy.
Whether your hair is naturally curly or you curl it yourself, the be curly style prep will help you beat the heat.
Watch for Aveda’s new product on the shelves at Haven in the upcoming weeks once it is released.
Have you visited our Dermalogica Skin Bar? Be sure not to miss out on the complimentary services offered.
The Dermalogica Skin Bar is a great place to meet and chat with our knowledgeable skin therapists. The skin therapists can provide complimentary Face Mapping right at the Skin Bar to give you a jump start on the treatments and products your skin craves.
Skin Therapist, Megan White, Face Mapping a guest
By creating, adding, or changing your daily skin regimen, the Haven skin therapists Megan, Nicole, Barbara, and Svetlana will help you achieve a radiant complexion.
Fully stocked with samples of the products from each of the Dermalogica lines, the skin therapists can demonstrate how each product works and you can experience the products for yourself.
See you at the Skin Bar, Cheers!
With fall approaching it is the perfect time for everyone to indulge themselves with some makeover tips. Show up at school, work, or the grocery store this season glowing with your new look.
Check out Lisa’s fall Makeover!
Master Stylist, Kimberlee Gast shares her insider tips for how to achieve a bold change.
1.) Be inspired!
- Look at pictures of colors, cuts, and styles that you want to rock. Get a feel for what you think will best represent your new fall look.
2.) Indulge in warmth
- Get extra shine by warming up your hair color. Not only will warming your hair color add shine, but also it will keep you on top of the latest fall trends. Want to be different? Opt for the ombre look fading your hair color from darker at the roots to lighter at the ends.
3.) Freshen your ends
- Your hair can’t talk but if it could it would be begging for a cut. After a summer full of sun and chlorine damage its time to trim (or chop) off those dead ends.
4.) Shake up the make up
- Change up your daily make up routine. Jane Iredale’s fall collection is complete with the warm and cool eye stepps, which are kits designed to help you achieve the daytime or night look you want. Don’t forget about the lips! This season berry lip colors are in and will be a perfect compliment to your new hair.
5.) Add some glam
- Sometimes the littlest things make the biggest impact. Explore your style options by adding funky extensions to your hair, a giant turquoise ring to your finger, or a color from OPI’s Touring America collection to your nails.
Ready for a change? Book an appointment with a style expert from Haven today! 920-339-1111. www.havensalonspa.com